We are looking for a Dispossessory Professional to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers by efficiently handling their eviction process. The Dispossessory Professional’s role is to oversee a county or multiple counties of assigned customers, manage & maintain the process of our existing clients evictions within our platform, report to the Dispossessory Department Manager.
What does a Dispossessory Professional do?
Dispossessory Professional responsibilities include communicating with customers efficiently, effective data management and completion of daily repetitive tasks. Dispossessory Professionals also answer client queries and mitigate client filing issues with existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Customer Service, Sales and Accounting departments) to improve the entire customer experience. This position will require in office work hours.
Ultimately, a successful Dispossessory Professional should report to the Dispossessory Department Manager, collaborate with our sales team, and keep our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer accounts within your assigned counties
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our services
- Clearly communicate the progress of the eviction process to our customers
- Identify areas of improvement to meet customer needs
- Regularly prepare reports on account status & key metrics
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Manage daily tasks in our task management software
Requirements and skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate clearly and concisely via email or phone
- Solid experience web based data management software
- Experience delivering customer-focused services to meet customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, management and communication abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills