We are looking for a Client Success Specialist who can provide ongoing support to our clients and network with them. The candidate should be able to contribute to building relationships, onboard new clients, minimize churn rates and support the overall sales & marketing effort.
A Client Success Specialist’s responsibilities include supporting clients as they transition from sales, conducting onboarding calls to go over platform best practices and assist in the overall business goals.
Ultimately, you will work directly with clients to help solve their problems and ensure their satisfaction while they are active with us. You will also work closely with other employees to ensure customer questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
- Set up new client accounts
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating programs or software
- Schedule and conduct onboarding sessions with clients
- Promote the value of the product
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Promote value through customer experience
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials
- Monitor client support channels (website forms, email & live chat)
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a client success specialist or inside sales role
- Experience promoting software value through customer experience
- Proficiency with Zoom or other video communication software
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Technical skills required, as they relate to the use of the product or service
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- A communications or marketing degree is preferred